IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Blood Glucose Test Strips Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios.
The global blood glucose test strips market reached a value of US$ 10.53 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 17.57 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.60% during 2022-2027. A blood glucose test strip is an essential component of blood glucose meters that helps monitor and control diabetes. It is a small disposable plastic strip equipped with glucose oxidase, which reacts with the glucose present in the blood to indicate the glucose level. Patients with diabetes utilize blood glucose test strips to regularly track their blood glucose levels in the comfort of their homes. In line with this, the widespread adoption of the strips as they allow the patient to perform their test regularly without having to visit a diagnostic laboratory is positively influencing the market growth.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/blood-glucose-test-strips-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by type, technology, distribution channel and end user.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Blood Glucose Test Strips Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing prevalence of diabetes among the population across the globe. Apart from this, the convenience offered by self-blood glucose testing over the traditional methods is another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the immense support provided by the governments of various countries by introducing blood glucose testing strips at subsidized rates is creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the growing awareness regarding diabetes preventive care is also providing a boost to the market.
Key Players Included in Global Blood Glucose Test Strips Market Research Report:
- 77 Elektronika Kft.
- Abbott Laboratories
- AgaMatrix Inc.
- Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG (PHC Holdings)
- B. Braun Melsungen Aktiengesellschaft
- Bioland Technology Ltd.
- Bionime Corporation
- BTNX Inc.
- Microlife Corporation (Midas Company Limited)
- Norditalia Group S.R.L.
- Rossmax International Ltd.
- Unistrip Technologies LLC.
Explore Full report with TOC and List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/blood-glucose-test-strips-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Type:
- Thick Film Electrochemical Films
- Thin Film Electrochemical Films
- Optical Strips
Breakup by Technology:
- Glucose Dehydrogenase (GDH)
- Glucose Oxidase (GOD)
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by End User:
- Hospitals and Clinics
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Blood Glucose Test Strips Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Blood Glucose Test Strips Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800