Carbolic Acid Production Cost Analysis Report: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements, Variable Cost, Production Cost Summary and Key Process Information
The latest report titled “Carbolic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Carbolic Acid.
|Product Name||Carbolic Acid|
|Process Included||Carbolic Acid Production Cost Breakup from BenzeneCarbolic Acid Production Cost Breakup via the Cumene ProcessCarbolic Acid Production Cost Breakup from Toluene|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Carbolic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Carbolic Acid Production Process:
- Carbolic Acid Production Cost Breakup from Toluene : This analysis produces a comprehensive cost assessment of Carbolic Acid production from Toluene. In this process, Toluene is oxidized to form benzoic acid intermediate. Then, the intermediate so formed is converted to Carbolic acid in the liquid phase.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/carbolic-acid-production-from-toluene/requestsample
2. Carbolic Acid Production Cost Breakup from Benzene : This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Carbolic Acid production from Benzene. In this process, a reaction of Hydrogen Peroxide and Benzene gives rise to Carbolic acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/carbolic-acid-production-from-benzene/requestsample
3. Carbolic Acid Production Cost Breakup via the Cumene Process : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Carbolic Acid production from Cumene process. In this process, propene and benzene react to form cumene hyperoxide (with acid catalyst). Then, hyperoxide gets an addition of sulfuric acid to produce carbolic acid through neutralization reaction. Propanaone gets formed as a by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/carbolic-acid-production-via-the-cumene-process/requestsample
Carbolic acid, also known as phenol, is basically hydroxybenzene and has a molecular formula of C6H5OH. Its IUPAC name is benzenol, and here, the phenyl group is connected to hydroxyl group. Its physical state is liquid and has a molecular weight of 94.11 u. It has a tarry odor, and it has no characteristic color to it.
Phenol is mildly acidic and is soluble in water. Owing to its smaller intermolecular bonds, it has significantly higher temperature.
Carbolic acid has a strong market demand owing to its diverse application across various industries. It is primarily used as a precursor to various plastic products; therefore, has a strong upthrust in its demand in plastic manufacturing industries. It also has a significant usage in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries as it has great antiseptic properties. Hence, has significant demand surge across a range of industries.
Key Questions Answered in the Carbolic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Carbolic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Carbolic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Carbolic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Carbolic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Carbolic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Carbolic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Carbolic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Carbolic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Carbolic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Carbolic Acid?
Browse More Reports:
- Isophthalic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isophthalic-acid
- Itaconic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/itaconic-acid
- Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/linear-alkylbenzene-sulfonic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA