TikTok has quickly become one of the most popular social media platforms. In the year 2020, it was the app that had the most downloads, even surpassing WhatsApp. In both the United Kingdom and the United States, it also surpassed YouTube in terms of the average viewing time. To this day, the app has been downloaded over 2.6 billion times, a number that has only been accomplished by a select few other apps. TikTok users have posted millions of videos, some of which may catch your eye. You may find them really intriguing and wish to save TikTok videos for future reference.
However, TikTok’s search function is not the finest. Even if a user does find some interesting videos on the platform, it may take much time to locate them again, or if users don’t know who uploaded the video, it is also difficult to rediscover it. Then, how can we save TikTok Videos on PC? Don’t worry！Today, we will introduce you several best ways to download TikTok videos on your computer
Way 1: Download TikTok videos on PC via Videodownloaded
Videodownloaded is the most reliable and effective TikTok downloader that can be found on the internet. The website’s intuitive design and high-quality support have earned it widespread praise. There is no need to install any software on your computer or mobile device; all you need is to copy the TikTok video link and paste it into the website’s box. The video resolution is typically 1080p HD, however this might vary significantly depending on the quality of the original TikTok files.
How to use?
- Go to TikTok via a web browser (Google maybe the best choice) on your Wins PC or Mac to get started.
- Select the video you want to download and copy the link.
- Return to Videodownloaded, paste your Tiktok video link into the search box and it will automatically resolve video links for you.
- Use the “Download video” button from the menu to save the video.
- Save the video straight to TeraBox, which gives 1024 GB of cloud storage to users. With Videodownloaded, it is no longer a pity that you cannot download all of your favorite videos due to insufficient storage space.
Way 2: Download TikTok videos on PC via EaseUS video downloader
You’ll need this video downloader – EaseUS Video Downloader – to assist you download TikTok videos that can’t be saved. With this application, you may save as many TikTok videos in high-quality MP4, MP3, or WAV to your computer as you like. This software is functionally identical to the web-based TikTok app. The only difference between them is that EaseUS Video Downloader has an additional option to download. This means that you may watch a video within this software, share it with others, comment on it, and even save it without installing any other tools.
How to use?
- Get started with EaseUS Video Downloader by clicking the icon on your desktop.
- Select “Quick Search” from the menu on the left.
- Paste the TikTok’s URL into the search bar and hit “Search”.
- Then, the video will appear with a “Download” button, click it to proceed.
- Click “Download” after deciding on an output format (MP4, GIF, MP3, or WAV).
- Last, the application will then begin converting the file and download it to your PC.
Way 3: Download TikTok Videos on PC with the Inspect Element Feature
You may easily locate the video’s source URL and download it by using your browser’s inspect element function. However, individuals who are not familiar with computers or programming could find this to be too complicated to utilize. The steps are as follows.
How to use?
- Go to TikTok.com and locate the video that you want to save on your computer.
- Right-click the empty area and choose “Inspect”. Once the inspect page appears, go to the Elements tab.
- Scroll down to find “< video”. Once you’ve located this code, right-click on it and choose “Open in a new tab”. Then, this video will play in a new tab.
- Click the three dots in the bottom right of the video and select “Download” to save it to your computer. Or you can right-click it and pick the “save video as” option.
TikTok’s new desktop functionality has inspired a wave of up-and-coming artists and musicians to try their hand at the platform. Users of all stripes, from A-listers to corporations, may now take use of TikTok’s live desktop mode, which exudes a more serious air of professionalism. TikTok download video can double the benefits. With the help of Videodownloaded TikTok downloader, you can download all TikTok videos in MP4 format by. Then, you can enjoy customizing your TikTok video by changing the resolution, checking the duration, adding a facecam, and painting on the screen.
Q1: Is Videodownloaded able to download all of the videos that are available on TikTok?
All TikTok videos can be downloaded, with the exception of those that have been set to private. You must ensure that the videos you wish to download without a watermark are from public accounts because we have no access to private accounts.
Q2: Why I can’t download TikTok videos?
There may be a variety of causes. You should first confirm that the URL you entered was correct or came from a private account before perhaps fixing the internet connection. After then, if things are still not going well, you could try again later.
Q3: Is Videodownloaded TikTok video downloader free?
No matter how many TikTok videos you want to download, Videodownloaded TikTok downloader is completely free and will remain so indefinitely. Additionally, as long as you have a web browser program like Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox, Videodownloaded is compatible with all devices.
Q4：Is there any YouTube Video downloader?
Absolutely yes. If you need to download videos from YouTube, then the free online YTBvideoly downloader is your best option. It allows users download HD YouTube videos and even supports converting YouTube to MP3 or MP4 format. You should give it a try!