Geomatics Land Surveying is mostly used today in the construction and engineering industry. Before starting a development or construction project, it is important to get the land surveyed to prevent any future discrepancy such as boundary and territorial issues or legal issues. Geomatics Land Surveying is mostly used today in the construction and engineering industry. Before starting a development or construction project, it is important to get the land surveyed to prevent any future discrepancy such as boundary and territorial issues or legal issues.
Land surveying is an important aspect of the site development process from planning to construction. Let’s take a closer look into it!
Who are Geomatic Land Surveyors?
Geomatic Land Surveyors offer a variety of geomatics services to multiple sectors across the world. They conduct land surveying by carrying out measurements and collecting and interpreting data about specific areas of land, including information about boundaries, buildings and both natural and man-made features.
Using the latest technology and tools, they help the clients to measure their property with the greatest possible level of accuracy. They work on a wide range of projects, including infrastructure planning and design, land development, and construction.
One can approach a land surveyor when buying a property or considering having any construction on your property. A land surveyor can help you in the following ways:
● Make informed decisions regarding their property: A land Surveyor assesses the property and also lets you know about the exact location and measurement of the property.
● Save money on future costs: Boundary issues can prove to be very expensive when taken to court. When buying a property, it’s best to have a land survey to avoid unnecessary future costs.
● Save them from any encroachments: By giving the exact measurement of your property, land surveyors can save the construction from encroaching the neighbouring property by guiding them.
● Comply with the municipal laws and regulations: A land surveyor will ensure that laws and regulations are followed in order to avoid any penalties from the government agencies.
Types of Geomatic Surveys
Boundary surveys, topographic surveys, construction surveys, as-built surveys, contour maps, legal descriptions, field surveys, GIS mapping, data gathering & editing services, GPS surveying, geodetic control data collection, and more are the types of geomatic surveys.
One can use these services for a variety of purposes, such as:
● Preparing survey maps
● Analyzing data using plans, maps, charts and software such as AutoCAD and GIS (geographic information systems) programs
● GPS Surveys
● Presenting data to clients and writing reports
● To understand the legal obligations that your property has to adhere to.
Contact a Geomatic Land Surveyor Today!
Core Geomatics is a Canadian based firm that offers a complete variety of geomatic land surveying services, including boundary and title surveys. GIS mapping, site design, and environmental planning. Their knowledgeable staff can assess your project’s needs and immediately respond to your request for a tailored solution. Click here to know more about them.
For more information about Alberta Land Surveyors and Survey Companies Red Deer Please visit : CORE Geomatics.